Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yule Prezzies!


Last Minute Gifts for Garb Makers
Croquis Worksheets!
This is a great help when planning outfits! If you have never worked with Croquis, I assure you once you do?
You will adore them as much as I do. I found out about these little gems when Shawna Trpcic...who was the Costume Desiger for Joss Wheadon's Buffy, Angel and Firefly plus Dollhouse Series. She made it so simple
to use the Croquis, to create an outfit that is unique but still in the time periods you want to create. If you don't want to spend for the Croquis please click on this link for PDF versons.
Muslin for Patterning or Mock-Ups
This is something any Garbmaker would give you kisses for! Muslin is used for all sorts of things! We can make patterns from it as well as Toiles and Mock-ups. It is also good in a pinch for backing that you can 't see! Joanns has coupons so you can save up to 50% off!!!
Glass Head Pins
Again this is one the cosutmer/garber/maker of cool things, will love you for! Glass Head Pins means that you can use a hot iron and the pin heads will not melt onto your fabrics!
Uniquely You Dress Form
Uniquely You is one of the best Dummies on the market and it squishes!! I love this and I have asked for this for my own Yuletide Gift. I am hoping I get it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment